Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reality;

It was about 2 years ago since lover* bought me my Canon (which got stolen in April). I remember lusting over the newly released NikonD40. Now that I am planning on putting some money aside specifically for a new camera I think that I want to invest in it. I love the quality of the pictures. I could get a small digital camera for on the go stuff, but my love would be my Nikon. I cannot wait!

We were able to go to Bed Bath & Beyond and got garbage cans. They were on sale 2 of those alluminum ones for $39.99. With getting the apartment ready, you can imagine I was like a kid in Toys R Us or a candy store. I saw so many things! Paintings, lamps, curtains, carpet, sheets ahhhhh! He kept pulling me away from things. I was able to get a 9 pack of small towels for $3. I keep those in our bathroom and the kitchen.

Crap, I am a working 'house wife'.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the Nikon D40 too. There are way better/newer models but shit, we're not professional photographers so I think this one would be perfect for us ♥. It's like $499.99 now right?

September 23, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Hello Dahling;

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home